February 24, 2008

Happy Days!

Yeah!! We actually survived the move and week 1 of disorganization and chaos! We are slowly digging out, but still wondering where a few things are. It is quite a fun surprise to find things that we have been looking for ie. Avery's shoes. I know she had them before we moved and I could only find 1 of 3 different pairs of shoes. I needed them for church today so our mission yesterday was to find them. Of course they were in a box that somehow didn't get labeled and was thus residing in the garage. Yeah for finding things that are lost- now only if we could locate my wedding rings that have ben lost for over a year now. I'm still holding out hope that they are somewhere in my office, which we will be moving this week!

Anyway, we are loving the new house! I'll send out "official" change of address notes as soon as I get a little more together. Until then if your in the area please stop by, just consider yourself warned if the house is upside down!!! I'll send pictures soon- really I will!!!!!
New address:
1571 North 250 East
Orem, UT 84057

1 comment:

shannon said...

i am still so bummed that ya'll moved but i just found out that you live across the street from my best friend sister's house (jill cluff). so i'll totally stop by for a visit!