May 14, 2008

Are you kidding me???

OMG!!!! I just had to share this with all of you! Okay so after I stopped laughing I started to imagine one of my children ( the smaller versions, of course) actually strapped to a bathroom wall... More laughing!!! Then I started wondering what the weight limits are for this contraption- Can I strap David to a bathroom wall... More laughing!!! Okay so maybe I could use it for Avery, but what if David takes off and I have to go chasing him down. Should I unhook the kid who is harnessed to the bathroom stall or just leave them dangling there while I chase my older child out of the bathroom???? HMMMM Not sure what to do?

I'm all about being a germ-a-phob, believe me I try to avoid public restrooms at all costs, but really I think this is taking it a bit far. I think I'll take my chances and save my $40.00 for several cases of germ-X!!!!!!

7 comments:

Caren said...

Laughing and more laughing! Where did you see this? I can totally see a child figuring out how to propel himself off the wall with his feet. Can you imagine actually using this? Hilarious! I would be laughing my butt off if I really saw someone using this in a public restroom!

Kristy said...

Oh, that's awesome.

Breeann said...

Too funny, where did you find this?! McKinley hates public restrooms, every time we go in one she freaks, maybe I have a germaphobe on my hands. I would love to have one of these to hang over the door in my house just to keep track of my child.

Dianna said...

That's funny! Someone must have had nothing to do one day and spent some time in public restrooms trying to decide what moms with extra money would "need."

shannon said...

shut up and where did you find that photo? who would do that to their kid?

Katie said...

Thats hilarious Chelsea. I´d run after David, personally, although Avery would figure out how to get down before you got back.

Breeann said...

You are a slacker! You hardly ever post anything new so I tagged you, check out my blog for the details.