November 10, 2007

Family Picture Day!!!!

Okay, here's a sneak peak at some of the pictures from our "Family Photo Day". I won't post anymore till I decide which ones are going into our Christmas cards this year, but I just couldn't wait to post the kids pics. I must say the boys are so HANDSOME!!!! I totally fell in love with this picture. Big Thanks to our Photographer and Friend Shannon for actually getting them to sit in one place and all cooperate (no bunny ears, hitting, or eyes closed).
So, Avery is another story......... She wouldn't wear her bow in her her and she wouldn't smile in very many of the family photos, but when she was off on her own sitting on Shannon's stool she was happy as can be!!!! You gotta love the road rash on her nose- the day before pictures she was running and did a face plant onto the asphalt. Should I have it photo- shopped or just leave it for her to see when she is older??? I'm thinking we may just leave it- it is pretty funny!!!!

4 comments:

shannon said...

that photo of the boys is my FAVORITE also!!! they are so darn handsome, and i love avery's road rash...it's the epitome of her!

shannon said...

and thanks for letting me do it...it was a blast!

Caren said...

So cute!

Dianna said...

What beautiful kids! I just love all those looks of mischief and plotting. How could you expect Avery to wear a bow with a bunch of brothers around?
Love,
Aunt Dee Dee