November 07, 2007

To CARVE or PAINT the pumpkin?????

We thought we could just get by with painting the pumpkins this year, but of course Alex and Eli wanted to use a knife and carve theirs. So we opted for painting for the little kids and carving for the older boys. As you can see... I'm not sure which was the best choice. The kids got equally messy, they all had lots of fun and they had to meet with the soap either for their arms or their entire body (Avery). Nilette helped dig out all the insides, which was a first and possible a last for her:)




1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey guys, remember me??? It's been a long time huh? It's Lisa Lewis, well Morgan now for almost 10 years, I saw a link off of Caren's blog to yours so I wanted to say hi! I can't believe ya'll have 4 kids, well I can't believe I have 3 but I guess we are all getting old! =] Your family is just adorable and you both look great. Where in Utah are you? We are in So Cal but in the process of moving up to Mt. Pleasant, UT with my husbands parents. Hopefully we'll be moved by Christmas. Do you guys ever talk to my parents? In case you didn't know, they moved from Savannah up to a little town north of Atlanta called Acworth a little over a year ago. They LOVE it there and are so happy. They are serving a service mission for the church with LDS Social Services, and just enjoying the retired life. My younger sister is pregnant with her first baby and due on the 21st, but she could really have her any day now so of course my parents are thrilled about that, LeAnne and her husband live just down the road from them so they will finally have a grandchild close by to spoil! Anyway, I hope to hear from you and maybe once I get moved and settled we can meet up sometime! I have a myspace page with some pics and stuff if you wanna see, it is http://www.myspace.com/drama_queen818
Take care for now!