March 16, 2008

Long Awaited...

Panama City, Panama Temple
When the groundbreaking for this temple happened in October, 2005 we never imagined it would take so long to complete. We were so excited a couple of days ago when I received an email with the Open House dates and the Dedication Date. The open house is July 11th-26th, 2008 and the Dedication is August 10, 2008. This is the rainy season in Panama, but we are thinking about packing up all the kids and taking them on a trip of a lifetime. I guess I better get cracking on the kids passports and all that good stuff!!!!!! We are excited to see the people in Panama benefit from having a temple so close- it is a blessing to be able to attend the temple!!!!

2 comments:

shannon said...

oh my gosh, you're brave! but what an amazing trip and i bet manuel is dying to get back there. good luck, i hope you can all go!

Dianna said...

That would be the greatest trip ever. I hope you get to go!