July 02, 2008

Ohhh, the nice soft grass!!!!

It is quite a chore to get all 4 of the kids to sit still to take a picture, add in there the fact that Alex is "too big" for pictures and the end result is typically the sides of at least 1 or more of the kids heads. So I decided to trick them into laying on the super soft grass at the park to see who could find a bird or an airplane first. It worked like a charm and I actually got a super cute shot. I think this is our new favorite pose so don't be surprised if you see more of these.

4 comments:

Breeann said...

I am impressed you got the shot, maybe I should have had them lie on the ground while I was snapping pics today. You aren't kidding when you say your kids are hard to photograph, see my blog for proof! I look forward to more pictures (still!). I would love to see pics of Eli's wound. Thanks for ice cream today!

Dianna said...

Great picture! They all look so natural and unposed - great idea Chelsea.

Kristy said...

So cute! Really brilliant idea.

amanda said...

Super cute photo! Way to go to be creative!