June 24, 2008

Camera Time





So this is the camera I finally decided on..... It's a Nikon Coolpix S600.!!!

I didn't really want a big bulky camera but I needed something faster than the Kodak one we had that mysteriously disappeared! I still need to play with it and figure out all the fun things it does but we went to the park tonight and took some fun pictures(I'll post some later- sorry).

It's pretty fast and it lets you get super close up for being an itty bitty digital! Now, I will probably need another week to download the software onto my computer since Manuel is at Scout Camp ALL week and I'm playing the single parenting game, but I'm super excited to be able to take pics again.

Hopefully this will get me out of my blogging rut........I just couldn't justify blogging without pictures.

4 comments:

Breeann said...

Two posts in one day? I am so proud of you! I hope this will help you with your blogging rut. I would love to see photos of Eli's wound so you better get that software loaded tonight! I will be check often for updates.

Dianna said...

That is great you got a camera. I can't wait to see more pictures.

Katie said...

Cute camera, I kinda wish I would have gotten a slimmer faster one. Cute picture too. It is a great pose!

amanda said...

WOW! Looks like a great find! Enjoy the new camera!