December 09, 2007

BABY NO MORE...


In the back of my mind, I know Avery will be 2 in a few weeks but when I downloaded these 2 pictures from my camera it was a big reality check!!! Her little personality has blossomed so much over the past month and along with that she has developed her own sense of fashion!!! She really is a riot, she loves to layer tons of clothes on top of whatever she is wearing. She sort of reminds me of "Punky Brewster", yes I know that dates me but it's true!
She is very independent and makes sure we all know she's in charge! I tried to give her carrots the other day and she pushed her plate back at me and said "I don't want dat!!!!" She also has developed a new hobby... We call it crib jumping. I don't seem to remember the boys climbing out of their cribs till much later. A few weeks ago Avery got into my makeup bag And I was so upset that I needed a minute to cool off and to clean up her damage so I put her in her crib. Not even a minute later she comes sauntering- Literally- out of her room with the biggest grin on her face. She tasted the feel of freedom and has not forgotten it! Every night at least once she gets out of her crib and comes and climbs into our bed. I even found her heading down to the boys room at 3:00 am a few nights ago. It is quite an adventure!!!!!!

3 comments:

shannon said...

she's seriously a doll...i love her big brown eyes and her little attitude. she really couldn't get any cuter!

Caren said...

I can't believe that she figured out how to climb out of the crib already! Christopher has yet to do so and I hope it will be a while before he does. How cute she is with her little "punky brewster" style! Adorable!

Dianna said...

What a cutie Avery is. She must get that from her mom because I have never seen Manuel sport the layered look so well.
Love,
Aunt Dee Dee