December 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Manuel!



Oh my gosh............. I can't believe my husband is 40!!! What an awesome man I am married to! He's always so humble and doesn't like anyone to fuss over him, but just for a moment let's cut the humble stuff because I would like to brag for a moment- we will have plenty of time to be humble later!

These are a few of my favorite things about MANUEL.....


1. Hello, he is drop dead gorgeous- don't tell him I think so, don't want to boost the ego too much!

2. He is tied with my Dad for the "Hardest Working Man"- I'm dead serious his work ethic is amazing. He never stops and even when he's traveling or outside in the cold he just keeps going without ever complaining!

3. PATIENT, CALM, EASYGOING- That sums it up right there!!!!

4. He always pitches in around the house- that is worth gold to me.

5. Functions exceptionally well on 6 hours of sleep!!!! This is truly an admirable quality since I need at least 8 hours even to think straight!

6. He loves to PLAY, he is still a kid at heart and I love that he plays so much with the kids. They really look forward to when he's home so they can wrestle and chase him. They won't admit it but they even love it when he gets out the Gorilla costume!

7. He loves me no matter WHAT!

8. He loves winter and the snow especially!

9. He is very generous and always puts others before himself. He really values the time he gets to spend doing things to help other people!

10. He loves carrot cake without the cream cheese frosting- If your wondering why the cake in his picture has a mound of Whipped Creamin the middle that is why. His birthday request was "real" homemade carrot cake WITHOUT icing. Sooooo Funny!!!!


I love you honey and look forward to celebrating many more birthdays together! Thanks for everything!!!!! XOXOXOXO

4 comments:

Caren said...

Happy Birthday to Manuel! I can't believe that you are 40! I feel old now...

Caren

Dianna said...

Happy Birthday Manuel! I didn't realize how much you had robbed the cradle when you married Chelsea, because she's only about 24, right? Seriously though, we love you Manuel and we are so glad Chelsea snatched you up. Chelsea's list is lacking only one thing: Manuel's taste in women is top notch.
Love,
Aunt Dee Dee

shannon said...

Happy Birthday to Manuel! i love the carrot cake story...and yes your husband is awesome! he's a great home teacher and we're grateful to have him!

Mandella Green said...

Manuel is awesome. We are so grateful and happy to know you guys and be friends. I know Brent values him more than he can say! Happy Bday!