December 08, 2007

Felize Dia de Madre

Okay so I have no idea if my Spanish is right but I'm sure you understand. Today is Mother's day in Panama!!!!!! Okay so I don't get to celebrate 2 mother's days every year- I WISH- but Manuel did let me sleep in till I woke up at 10:15 am. And at this point in life that is like being on vacation!!!! So with more sleep than I've had in years I was ready to go today. We decided to do some things for Manuel's Mom today. She is so incredibly patient and she treats me as well as she treats her own daughters so we definitely owe her! She went to Salt Lake for the day and we went to her house and cleaned and painted and bought her a Christmas tree. We still have to go and help her decorate it but it was fun and with all the snow today the feeling of Christmas was certainly in the air. I think we must have got 8-10 inches of snow today and it was so FUN!!!!!!!!
Anyway, Happy Mother's Day, Mama- We love you and are so grateful for everything you bring to our lives!!!!!!

2 comments:

Dianna said...

You are a good daughter-in-law Chelsea. It sounds like you had a fun day - the sleeping in sounds wonderful. I love you!
Aunt Dee Dee

Caren said...

So sweet!