April 19, 2008

Scrap Happy

For those of you who know me well, you know that I love to scrapbook... Now that we are in our new house I have a space that I can work on them and really nobody interrupts me. So when my sister Breeann emailed me and asked me if I wanted to BRAVE the Scrapbook Expo with her, I was really excited. Yesterday we braved the crazy, obsessed scrapaholics with all their luggage looking rolling carts in tow. We purposely got there a little after it opened to avoid all the crazed women who show up at midnight before the show even opens. We probably only made it through 3/4 of the show but judging by the photo below our husbands are more than happy that we missed some of the stores. I must say there are some serious bargains to be had and I did plenty of damage! Thanks Bree for the invite, it was really fun!

These are one of my favorite finds, I'm so excited to use them. They are puzzle pieces, some with chipboard letters in and some are small pieces with patterns printed on them. They came in a packet wth matching paper and some extra embellishments and ribbon for only $4.00!!!! I also found velvet paper and tons of cute embellishments. I was so excited that last night I couldn't sleep so I scrapbooked until 1:00 am. A little tired today but it was worth it!

3 comments:

Breeann said...

I am glad you had fun - we need to think long and hard about going to the next one. I was up until 2:15 am re-organizing my stuff and scrapbooking! I am tempted to lock myself in the office all day today and keep going. Thanks again for entering the mad house with me!

Jill said...

That looks so fun! I'll bet it was crazy with crazy women! I love to scrapbook but I can't stand getting the mess out and then having to put it all away...I've decided my blog is my scrapbook and I'll have it printed and made into a book!

shannon said...

how fun! i'd go just for the maddness of a whole bunch of crazy mormon ladies...kinda sounds like the shade shirt sale last weekend!