April 06, 2008

No pictures till I find the camera

I've decided that I need a camera with a GPS locator on it... We are always losing it!!! Maybe I am always losing it, I have too many things to juggle, the video camera, the digital camera- for emailing pics and then my trusty old camera that I still love to use because it takes pictures fast!

So since the digital camera has taken a vacation- I am using only my old camera for the moment.
I am sad that it's gone, but you know everything happens for a reason- Let's see the first thought that comes to my head is ummmm... Chelsea needs a new digital camera- can I request one that doesn't have what seems to feel like a 30 second delay after I push the button! Yay!!!

After I develop the pics on the old school camera I'll get a disc with them and then I can upload photos of the kids and whatever we have missed. No worries, the kids should all look about the same as the last pictures!

Let me know if any of you have a great digital camera!!
Bye

3 comments:

Caren said...

I had a slow camera for the longest time until I just couldn't take it anymore. I went to Kodak.com and bought a refurbished Kodak EasyShare C663. It was used in a commercial, so they could not sell it as new. I got a $280 digital camera that was practically new for $100. It works great and is not slow at all!

Dianna said...

We bought a Nikon camera that is wonderful, but it will be our birthday present for the next few years. It is worth it though.

shannon said...

no matter what you get, i would absolutley get a digital SLR camera...and i prefer a NIkon. Costco has some great outfits for not a TON of money...although if you lose it often, you might just wanna invest in a few cheaper ones to keep around the house.